Baby S *Colorado Springs Newborn Photographer*

Hello friends. Can I tell you how lucky I feel to be do the work I do? I mean seriously, to capture sweet moments for my clients of their family, children, seniors and especially their newborns! Such sweet times.

Today's share is my latest Newborn Session with Baby S and her parents. She (and her mom and dad) were amazing and here are just a sampling of what we were able to capture together....









love, love, love newborns. Thank you family B for letting me share this sweet moment with your family.

If you are or someone you know is having a newborn soon, let me help you capture the first images of your sweet darling newborn. Click on the contact me bar on the rigth side or call me at 562-716-8568.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts