WANTED Senior 2013 Reps!!! Are you it? *Colorado Springs Senior/Teen Photographer*

Hello friends and happy Monday.

So I am especially making this post for my Senior 2013 friends. Are you graduating next year? Do you know of anyone that is? Would you or that special senior that you know be interested in capturing the last year of High School in photographs that showcases the YOU right now? Complete with wardrobe changes, scenic backgrounds and some props that will help you remember this special year of your life? If you answered YES to any of the above questions....then you need to apply to be one of my SENIOR REPS!!!


What is a SENIOR REP? It's someone that's willing to share their photographic experience with Grace Tolman Photography to all of their friends and family. It's someone that's ready to give their friends advice on what to expect in a Senior Photographer and is ready to help get their friends ready for their photoshoots. It's someone that's outgoing, fun, and has a great smile. :)


What do I get as a SENIOR REP? How about a photoshoot on the house!!!! Yes you will get a free 1 hour photoshoot, a private gallery for you to see the images we've captured in your session and 2 complimentary digital files. All valued at $150.00. You will also receive a stack of business-like cards with your photos in it that is easily shared with friends and family. And of course a highlight post dedicated to you and your session here in this blog and shout out in our Facebook page.


OK SO I'M INTERESTED...HOW DO I APPLY? I want you to do some cartwheels, tell me a joke and do an impersonation of an Avenger superhero!

No just kidding! But if you still want to do all three and then you are definitely hired! hahahahaha.

Ok so seriously...I need you to email me (graceelainetolmanatyahoodotcom) personal stats like name, email addy, mailing addy, phone number and tell me if you are on facebook or not. I would also want to see what you look like so if you can send me a latest headshot photo of you that would be great. Please let me know which high school you will be graduating from as well. And most importantly, a short paragraph on WHY YOU SHOULD BE ONE OF MY 2012 SENIOR REP?


So what are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY!!!

*Senior reps are available for graduating students within the El Paso County*

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts