Mommy and Me *Colorado Springs Newborn Photographer*

Happy Monday friends. Hope your week is off to a great start. Today I want to share with you some more photos from my recent shoot with Baby A. The following photos are of him and his beautiful mommy. I LOVE color. I try to capture color at it's finest with my photos BUT with the following photos, I went with black and white. Why? Because I felt like the elimination of color in these images brings you closer to the feeling of this proud and happy mama holding her newborn son. After all, that's what all mama's should feel despite feeling sleep deprived or tired from fulfilling all of the needs of a newborn.




I hope if you're a new mama or soon to be mama that you felt the positive emotions of having a beautiful newborn in your life today.

If you need help capturing newborn memories today, click here to learn more how I can be of assistance to you.

Have a great week.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts