Ms. Sabrina *Colorado Springs Teen Photographer

Hi all and thanks for stopping by today. About two weeks ago, I was able to capture some great moments for Ms. Sabrina as she turned 16. One of the things that we had wanted to capture was her and her harp. It's rare (I think) to find someone playing the harp so I really wanted that documented in a photo for her. She was super psyched with it and here are the results...






the last one is my fave because she was laughing at my corny joke. If you have had a photoshoot with me, you know I've over used the "banana" joke so many times and for some reason, you all buy it! Hahahaha. Gotta love corny jokes and it's ability to make people laugh.

If you are a teen or senior looking into getting this special time of your life captured in photos, contact me on facebook or find my email address here so we can plan your session soon. I have some great senior packages going on right now so check them out here. I'd love to help you preserve those special memories.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts