In Print *Colorado Springs Family Photographer*

Yippeeee! It's finally here. One of the things I continue to pursue is publication. It's fun to see your photos in print and eventhough most of the time I don't get that happy email, when they do come I'm over the moon for months. Such was the case when one of my photos was picked up Creating Keepsakes magazine. CK is a scrapbook and papercrafting magazine which has an ongoing Photo tip column. For their May/June issue the topic was framing and I was honored that they picked one of my photos to be published. Look here....

Here's the cover of the magazine, incase you want to check it out at your local craft or book store. *wink*

and here's my photo on page 93.

I love that this column always give the technical specs of each photos. I learn alot just by looking at how fellow photographers adjust their camera settings to get specific shots.

Here's a better view of the photo published....
Here's a great example of why I love learning depth of field and the beauty of being able to adjust the aperture of my DSLR camera.

Are you looking into improving your Photography skills and live in the Colorado Springs area? I'm offering a Beginner's Photography Workshop at the Simple Pleasures store on May 12th.


Visit the Simple Pleasure website or stop by the store to register.

Have a great week my friends.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts