Baby A coming soon *Colorado Springs Maternity Photographer*

I'm thinking about our Motherhood journeys lately. There's so many stages of motherhood and the first one of course is the "expecting" stage. Look on to see a maternity shoot I did recently...



Isn't my model looking oh so pretty.


and this is my favorite from all the images. I love how this photo shows anticipation, waiting and maybe some worries the mother to be might be feeling. But even with all of that, there's a certain calmness in her face that just draws me to her face everytime I look at this image.

Evoking certain emotions is always my driving force when I click on the shutter button of my camera. Would you like me to help you with creating memories for you and your family? Learn more here.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts