Spring outfit ideas *Colorado Springs Family Photographer*

Hi all and happy Monday. It's Spring break for my kids and we are enjoying a much needed break. But before I go and enjoy some family time, I'd like to share an outfit suggestion that I had put together for a possible family Spring photoshoot....


I love the yellow and greay combo in this set. It screams spring and modern to me. I made the set in Polyvore and the kids' clothes are mostly from Children's place so it's not hard to find. Aren't the girl headband and mom bracelet super cute? I think I'm going to out and get one for me and my daugther this season. *wink*

Remember that I'm having a special Spring photo session package going on right now till only up to the end of April. Check out the "Upcoming events" tab for more detials. The weather is looking really good for us in the Springs so don't delay those much needed Spring family shots.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts