Valentine Photoshoot with Ms. Ivy *Colorado Springs Children Photographer*

Hello friends!
Today's post is a peek at a fun Valentine photoshoot I did with a great model. Ms. Ivy was generous enough of her time (and her mom too) to indulge me in a fun hearts/love themed shoot. This beautiful and spunky four year old was not only great in front of the camera but she had some great posing ideas that we tried and came out super cute. Here are just a sampling of our time together...





Isn't she super adorable? I don't think anyone out there can oppose to that :)

Remember I'm offering a Valentine Mini Session now till the week before Valentine's day so make sure you contact me and reserve your spot! More details can be found at the "upcoming events" tab.

Have a great week everyone.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

  1. Sweet photos. I like the one with the teddy bear. Precious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts