Sparkly teen *Colorado Springs Senior/Teen Photographer*

I hope your week is off to a great start. Lots of great things happening behind the scenes over here at Grace Tolman Photography and I can't wait to share them with you but first, let me show some of my other favorites from our teen shoot recently. My model, Ms. Maddie brought another outfit and I LOVE her blue sparkly dress. It made her blue eyes shine and if you know me, I am all about the eyes!

It was hard to choose but here's my favorites of the blue sparkly dress photographs...





Thank you for stopping by and if these photos made you think of your upcoming prom, now is the time to book your session. You don't want to miss capturing that special day.

I'm also booking senior photo session as well. Make sure you check out the "investment" tab for more information and how to contact me.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts