Seeing the ocean again *Colorado Springs Children's photographer

Happy Friday everyone. Whew! this week flew by so quick I *almost* forgot to make a post in this blog.

Anyways, a few things I wanted to let you now before I share some fun beach photos of my son....

1. I revamped the blog just a *tad* and added a few things, most importantly my new Rewards and Referrals Program. If you haven't checked out the tabs above, please do so as I've done a few edits here and there.

2. Speaking of edits, I have decided that although most of my clients favor digital files of their images, there is a need to offer high quality prints of images therefore I am now offering prints. I just signed up with one of the best and highly recommended professional labs in the country and I'm super excited to be working with them. You might not know this but prints from our local photo labs like Walmart and Costco are nice but once you've seen the type of crisp, correctly colored images that professional photolabs process you'll think twice of printing your precious photos anywhere else. Again, digital files are still availabe AND will be part of my most popular packages but the option of recieving high quality prints with your photoshoots are now an option. :)

and
3. I am using a new email newsletter host now so if you have signed up for the last one (I believe I've transferred everyone on the list) or would love to start getting my newsletters (which I'm planning on doing 6 times this year) please look onto the right side bar of the blog and sign up in the "email newsletter" block.

Ok so now let's go onto the fun stuff. My family and I spent our holidays in California. That's where we lived before we moved here to Colorado. We had a fantastic time visiting with family and friends. One of the things we did while we were there was to go to the beach. As we all know,living in Colorado, that's our trade-off. We have beautiful mountain views but no sand and ocean.

while at the beach I did a quick photoshoot with my kids. Today I'd like to share the images I took of my son....

this one is my favorite. I love how he had a genuine happy smile on him plus the sun glistening on the right edge giving him some glow.

We walked around the pier and here's a photo of him there. He was fascinated at all the surfers braving the cold water.

and here he is jumping for joy.

don't you just love the pure glee in kids' faces. Simple things like jumping gets them going. :)

Have a great weekend everyone

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts