*NEW* Rewards and Referral Program

Happy New Year!!!
I hope your 2012 is off to a great start. Here at gracetolmanphotography, we are making changes and adding new things that would hopefully make preserving your memories better and your photography experience unforgettable.

In the next few days, I would highlight the changes I've made in the business and today I'm going to start off with my rewards and referral program. I think would be a great incentive for anyone that have been wanting birthday photoshoots for each child this year, or the senior that has prom, graduation and senior photos done or a big family that is planning on getting lots of memories photographed this year....the rewards program is tailor made for you. When you've booked 5 sessions with me this year, a 6th session will be free. What do you get? a 30-minute photoshoot and a $10 credit towards prints and/or CD. Thats a whopping $85 in value!!!

I'm also offering Referral programs now. We all know that Photographers live through word of mouth and I am hoping that my wonderful clients will share my name to their family and friends. And to give you more incentive, if you will give me 5 referrals that would result to them booking a session with me, you will get a 30-minute photoshoot and a $10 credit towards prints and/or CD. Again that's an $85 worth of products and services. If you've been wanting a shoot but can't afford it, talk me up to your friends and family and it will pay off for your shoot. Doesn't that sound like a win-win situation.

The new program is added to the tabs above so please make sure you check it out....

Thank you for your support and have a FANTASTIC day!

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts