Photo treat tag

Wow long time no hear (from me!) Sorry guys, we all know Christmas season can put our lives in a totally different schedule and blogging just got put in the back burner for a few weeks.

Anyways, today I want to share an easy way to incorporate your photos into your gift giving this holiday season with a tag. I made these for my kids' classroom treats and it was the perfect little final touch!

First, I took photos of my kids (in good lighting of course) with a small black board with my sentiment on it. As you can see just by changing your holiday greeting on the board, you can make this tag anytime of the year you want.


Next, I edited them in Photoshop, cropped them to about 2x3" so I can fit four in a 4x6 sheet and then ordered them from my photo lab. Any lab will do for this project, you can even get them printed off of your home printer. I prefer the lab of course just because I know the colors come out just as they're suppose to be.

 

Then I grabbed a few more supplies like....paper trimmer, scissors, a hole puncher and some curling ribbon and went to work! I trimmed my photos to size, punch a hole on the top left edge, filled the bag with treats, tied the bag with ribbon to close and added my tag before tying the ribbon to close. Then I curled the ribbon for some extra cuteness in the bag! Repeat process till you've filled up all your bags.

and this is how they look like...


all the bags in one photo....

I even used the tag to dress up these inexpensive containers that  filled with a handmade gift and some chocolates for the kids' teachers.
As you can see, it doesn't take much to dress up any gift and with yours or your family's photo, this tag will be remembered long after the treat has been eaten!

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts