Holiday Photo Checklist

Can't believe that we are only weeks away from Christmas! My goal this week is to get the Christmas cards mailed and gift shopping done. Such big tasks to accomplish since I make my own cards and some of the things on my kids' wishlists are hard to find but I'm determined to get them done so I can start enjoying some fun Holiday traditions.

Today I wanted to share with you a neat checklist I found at this site. You don't have to be a scrapbooker to appreciate lists like this and since I'm in the business of capturing moments I figured that my blog readers and followers would enjoy this.


The Scrapbooks Etc. blog has the same list in pdf format for easy downloading and printing so make sure you check them out here.

Have a great week everyone.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts