Cutie Patootie *Colorado Springs Children Photographer*

Happy Friday everyone. This week went by quick and it seems like the "to-do" list is still lengthy. How did that happen?

Anyways, today is my last share for the newborn session I did a couple of weeks ago. Our baby model had a big sis and she got some "camera" time too. I have to admit, working with toddlers is a challenge especially when all they want to do is not sit for the camera time but then I see what I'm able to capture at the end of each children session and I'm filled with love. Love for these sweet young people and love for photography as a way to capture a split second of the beauty of childhood. Here's a few of my faves of big sis....



and this is by far my fave! Personality at it's best, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts