Creating memories during this season

Are you creating some great memories with the checklist I shared last time? I hope so. I too am trying my hand on some of the things on the list. It feels good to be "present" during this time of the year. And the beauty of this, lots of the "photo" opportunities in the checklist involves our family. There's no better thing than combining our love for our family and loved ones with our desire to capture memories with our cameras.

Want more help with your photography this season? Check this link out. If I were giving you the tips, these are exactly what I'd share, their version is probably more eloquent than mine. :)

And because it won't be a complete post without a photo....my favorite from my last baby photo shoot.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

  1. So cute! I love making memories with my family and realizing that we can start making new traditions as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts