outfit suggestions

I know you've been hearing Christmas photos from me for a while now. And not to sound redundant, but here I am again with that same topic. This
is not to bark on you about your photos, but more of a help. I found these great outfit collections at Pinterest and thought of sharing them with you. I know for me it's a great help when I can "visualize" things like outfits for my photoshoots. This is not to say that you need to buy new outfits or wear the exact items in these photos but take this as a mere suggestion of color schemes, types of apparel and accessories you can play around with in combining or putting together your outfits.






And won't you agree with me that your family would look extra cute in these get ups? I especially love the first one with the silver color motif. So cute yet classic!

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts