more gratitude photos

taking photos for me is part of my everyday and doing the Gratitude Photo Scavenger Hunt challenge got me to remember how I rely on my camera on a daily basis to document the little joys of life. Here's a couple more photos from my hunt...

#5 Something soft. One day I was browsing through a magazine and spotted this really cute idea of a simple knitted advent calendar and guess what....I'm doing the project right now. Love how we can find inspiration everywhere and for soft things like yarn to work with.

#8 With Texture. I got this little container at Hobby Lobby earlier this year. It's a simple thing and yet I love how many things I can put in it. It has traveled in all rooms in my home holding all sorts of stuff from little toys of my children, to my keys to even little bits of pieces of paper in my kitchen table.

Make sure you pull out your camera today and snap a photo of something in your home that reminds you of the blessed life you live.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts