Fall photo (Rock the Shot challenge entry)

I'm doing things differently today and putting out a photo for a challenge. I've never done this before but today I was browsing through my fave photography blogs and found out that Rock the Shot blog was having their fall challenge. The theme for this month is Fall + kids. Meaning a photo of a child with the fall theme. I recently did a few of my kids and thought, what the heck I'll enter so here it is....

I love, love, love this photo. Not only because the subject is my son *wink* but also because his eyes with it's catchlights just speaks to me in volumes. That's always been one of Marcus' best features and I'm so happy I was able to capture it here. I also love how he treated the pumpkin like a basketball, hugging it so tight. He's truly a boy in all the sense of the word!

To learn more about the challenge and the Rock the Shot blog, check them out here.



Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts