Through a child's eyes....

Through a child's eyes we see the many small wonders of this beautiful earth we live in. Through their eyes we get a new perspective or gives us that needed reminder to slow down, appreciate what we have and explore the world in a new light....



while I was doing a photoshoot last month at my home, my child decided that she NEEDED to be photographed as well. Without any thought, I turned the camera to her and shot away.



I love how these photos shows off her uniqueness and authenticity. I didn't choose her clothes that day (that was all on her own and I didn't force her into any poses. I'm not sure if she's aware of this but her choice of clothes plus the "props" to use made her standout against the green background.


It's so rewarding to capture children in their elements with beaming smiles and pride in their eyes.


If you are looking to capture your children's personality in some photos, contact me and I'd be glad to help out with that.


Signing off,

Grace

Comments

Popular Posts