Rowse family *Colorado Springs family photographer*

When I finally decided to jump into the business of photography, one of the first things that I had to make a decision on is what genre/field/type do I concentrate on. Well after reflecting on the main reason why I love my camera so much and how it impacts my life, I came to the conclusion that it's because I'm motivated to capture families and the relationships we share with them.

That's why when I look at these photos of a special friend and her family, it drives me back to my "happy place" and reminds me why I'm in this business and it's my little way of helping families preserve those special bonds they share with one another.








don't tell my husband this, but this photo is making me itch for another one. *wink*. Don't they look so precious?

tender moments like these is what I thrive for in my shoots. Capturing little pockets of sweetness like these just makes my heart sing.



Signing off,

Grace

Comments

Popular Posts