Introducing our FALL MINI SESSION

Well it's official. It is finally FALL! Not only does the calendar says so but it's also very obvious with the leaves changing and the "chill" I feel during my morning runs. It's definitely time to bust out the fall clothes and coats.

And as we welcome FALL and all the fun that comes with it, why not include a FALL photoshoot in your "must do this season" list.



This is a bit different from my School mini session as I'm only doing it on ONE DAY and there's only 8 SESSIONS OPEN. We have some bails of hay and pumpkins to use to make the photos exude all kinds of "fall" happiness in it.


Oh and did you read, you will get a free pumpkin after your session? Not only will you get some great fall photos but you will also get a chance to start some fun fall activities with your free pumpkin. Jack-o-lanterns anyone?!


So what are you waiting for? Find my contact info through my Investment and FAQ tabs up on this blog.


Signing off,


Grace

Comments

Popular Posts