Penalosa family

It's one thing to have my sister and her family visit us from Virginia but it's another thing when she asks me to take her family photos. I was truly honored and the best part....I was a part of capturing some wonderful memories for this family.

Here are a sampling of the photos we got from their shoot. There's more but I'll tease you with these firsts.....*wink*




they make such a great couple!



love the showcase of father and son relationship here.

I can't believe she's a preteen now.



beautiful ladies!



handsome fella!



my favorite two year old! What a cutie.


I'll post some more photos tomorrow. There were just so much that I can't get them all in one post.


Signing off,

Grace

Comments

  1. How fun! I still remember when Glady lived in our ward a long, long time ago as a newlywed. Time flies, eh? Gorgeous family and great pics Grace! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts