*NEW* Mini Session

One of the things I love about photography is how you can capture seasons/holidays/special dates with a click of a camera shutter. Looking at a photo taken in the fall with brown leaves and fall clothes brings me to that specific season in an instant; Or how I can smell the ocean water when I see a photo of a loved one playing in the sand by the beach. That's why I decided to start offering mini sessions geared for that month's season and/or special dates and holidays. I think it'll be a fun addition to any family's photo collection. This month's theme will be back to school.



Here are some examples of what you will expect from the photo shoot...







Don't have a child in school yet? No problem, we can always record their age in the chalkboard instead like the one in the photo below...








I hope you'll join me in this fun approach to preserving your family's special memories.




Signing off,


Grace

Comments

Popular Posts