On location: Red Rock Canyon Open Space

I finally had sometime to edit photos the other day so "hopefully" (crossing my fingers here) that I'd have this blog hopping with posts this week. I have a lot of fun shoots to share with all of you.




Let's start with my family's trip to a local open space. We always drive by here and about two weeks ago got a chance to stop by and explore. I was so happy when we got into the trail because it proved to be a great spot for shoots. Lots of texture and great backgrounds.



Here's some of my faves of the day....



this place had a spot which I'm not really sure for what but it had walls with these thick brick like rocks on there which provided me with some great texture.













our kids are definitely out of shape, by the end of this short trail, they were already giving up. They didn't want to walk anymore. Here's Maddie, resting on the ground.



as we turned around on our way back to the parking lot, we realized that this spot gave a great view of Garden of the Gods. so that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by.






Signing off,

Grace

Comments

Popular Posts