Bodine Girls

Last Friday I had the pleasure of shooting two beautiful girls. They have the cutest outfits on, it reminded me of when my mom use to dress me and my older sister the same way. Here's some of my faves from our fun photoshoot....


this girl was a trooper. I made her do all sorts of poses and she followed my lead without any problems. Dream model, I say!



and then we went to her younger sister which proved to be a totally different experience! I have to say, this little one made me work to get her to smile but at the end, it's these candid shots that I love the most. It shows big personality packed up in her tiny little body.



and finally a photo with the two of them. aren't they adorable and little Chloe here is such a scene stealer!

thanks for stopping by.


Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts