High School Senior H *Colorado Springs High School Senior Photographer*

One of my favorite things about summer is that it's the best time to get those High School Senior portraits. The area is filled with lush greenery, the sun sets later and the warm air just brings so much color and character to the pictures. 

Ms. H is one of the graduating class of Pine Creek High School and with what I've learned about her through our chats in between taking her pictures, this girl is going to go places. I'm so excited for her and her future plans. 

Here are some of *her* favorites from our session. I did something different this year and made my senior clients pick 10 of their faves from the gallery. I think it's a great way to see what images really stood out to my clients. 










Thank you for stopping by. 

There's still time to schedule your High School Senior portraits today. Call me (719-447-7838 or email me (through the link on the side bar of this blog) so we schedule yours today. 

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts