Baby M *Colorado Springs Newborn Photography*

Hi there friends. Sorry I have been MIA here lately. My summer has been hectic to say the least. Being a mama, summers are always packed with lots of activities. But it's all good. Having this time spent with my family, gives me lots of chances to take out my camera and capture the moment. It brings back the joy of being able to preserve the memory, for my family and of course for my clients as well. 

Today's featured session was done a few months back. Baby M's family came to me just before dad was going to be deployed. I feel so humbled and blessed to be part of this special time in their family. Here are some of my faves....









Nothing says precious than a sweet family welcoming a newborn. 

Do you or someone you know about to welcome a baby? Email or call me at 719-447-7838 and let's schedule your newborn session today. 

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts