Ms. G *Colorado Springs Children Photographer*

Cake smash sessions are one of my favorites. That's when my newborn clients come back and I am blown away by how fast babies grow up and relish the time I have to see these sweet babies grow up. Not only is this little one share a name with me, but she's so adorable that I was so inspired to work with her again. Here are my faves from our session....

One of my favorites about what I do is when I get to "collaborate" with clients regarding props and ideas for their session. Ms. G's mama brought the letters for the word ONE, the frame and the cake. It made for a unique session tailored specifically for ms. G. 

If you or someone you know is getting ready to celebrate someone's special first birthday, contact me- gracetolmanphotography{at}gmail{dot}com or at 719-447-7838 so we can schedule your sweet child's session. 

Signing off,
Grace



Comments

Popular Posts