The H family *Colorado Springs Family Photographer*

Hi there friends. Sorry it's been a while since I have blogged. With summer coming and going plus getting ready for the third baby, sadly this blog had to be put in the back burner. Have you liked our Facebook page yet? I post peeks of sessions there as well and sometimes I share it there before I get a chance to post here.

So summer was a busy month for Grace Tolman Photography. I was able to do a family, a newborn, cake smash, a few high school senior portraits and even an event. Really fun stuff and I'm so honored that these clients have come to me to help them capture these special moments in their and their family's lives. In the next few weeks I am committed to sharing my faves from these sessions in this blog. So stop by often. 

First up is a family session I did in June. Can I just tell you that I am always inspired when a family works with me in picking a location and spending sometime in putting together their outfits? It really does make a different when I go into a session with a client who has a vision in mind. 

The mom of the family told me that she wanted the photos done in her front yard so I went and visited them at their house prior to our session and I was so happy to see all of the mature trees (for shade) plus the fun front porch they had. We talked about color scheme and I couldn't be any happier to see her take my advice and work with the family to put together their outfits. Like I always say, capturing your moments is a partnership and the following photos show that when we work together (me and you as a client) we create beautiful images.
Thank you for stopping by and if you or someone you know are ready to spruce up those walls in your home with some updated family portraits, contact me (gracetolmanphotography{at}gmail{dot}com or at 719-447-7838) so we can schedule your family session. 

Have a great day.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts