H 50th wedding vow renewal *Colorado Springs Event Photographer*

A marriage is definitely something to celebrate. That's why weddings are one of the most important events of a couple's life and they make sure that a photographer is there every step of the way to capture the start of their union together. What's even more special is when you get to celebrate your 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of vows. 

That's what the H couple did in June and I was so honored that they came to me to help them preserve the memories of this special occasion in their lives. 

The event was held at a picturesque place and the couple was beaming with love so it was not at all hard to get beautiful images of this event. My favorite part of the whole thing....I got to work alongside with my hubby as he assisted me during this event. It made us think of what to look forward to when we get to our own 50th wedding anniversary. 

Here are some of my favorites from this wonderful event...
Grace Tolman Photography offers limited event sessions so if you or someone you know is planning a special event, let me help you capture it through photos. Contact me today (gracetolmanphotography{at}gmail{dot}com or at 719-447-7838) for more information.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts