A look back on the year that was *Colorado Springs Family Photographer*

Hi there friends. Hope you all had a great Christmas with your loved ones. Mine was a rather quiet one as we decided to stay in town and not make the trek to California were most of our family lives. I found the low key celebration rather relaxing. 

Speaking of family, I do feel that I've made some special relationships with certain families this year. My clients, their kids, their grandmas and grandpas, aunts, uncles and cousins have all been a special part of my year. That is why I wanted to take a few minutes to share with you a quick look at what I've been able to capture this year for my "extended" family.....

This image was my way of capturing a child in her fetal position. It's so peaceful and serene.

This maternity shot captures the love of excited parents. 

This image showcases lots of texture; from the brick to my beautiful model's hair and eye lashes. 

Love the bond of a family, especially if they're this beautiful. 

This shot makes me smile, especially when I remember that this boy didn't really care for the chalkboard his mom and I tried to have him hold. So cute!

This melts my heart. I love the proximity of this sweet boy to his mama. He's definitely in his "comfort zone."

I love the love and bond that this husband and wife showcases in this image. Her hands around him is so precious. 

By far...my favorite picture of a cake smash session. Why? Well it's because this little man is so adorable and I love the expression in his face as he is enjoying his birthday cake. Super duper fun!

I love this shot because it's a result of a collaborative session. I love it when my clients have ideas in their mind and brings their own props. This sweet girl and her mama brought the balloons for her senior session and it was the perfect prop for her one of a kind photo session. 

If you've talked with me about photographic inspirations, you know that I love, love, love capture people's eyes. This sweet boy's eyes are glistening and his adorable closed smile sealed the deal for me. Love it!

This one was another image focusing on this one month old girl's eyes. We did a family session during the fall season and the fallen leaves were the perfect seasonal backdrop for this little cutie.

And finally a small glimpse of what I get to capture for my clients. Family love, bonding and personalities that will be forever remembered because we were able to photograph it. 

There were so many more "highlights" from this year and I wished I had enough space in this blog post to share them all. A big thank you to all my clients from this year. 

I wish you all a prosperous New Year and I appreciate all the support. 

If you have special moments to photograph in 2014, it's never too early to put them in the schedule. Email me (through the contact tab on the right side of this blog) or call me at 447-7838.

Cheers!

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts