S family *Colorado Springs Family Photographer*

George Santayana was quoted to say "The family is one of nature's masterpieces." And what could be better than combining this two? A beautiful family with the pretty Colorado nature as a background equates to some  inspiring images. Here are some of my favorites from a recent family session...











It was a delight working with the S family. I love capturing the love that this family share with one another, even with their dog, Lucky. Frankly, I think I was the "lucky" one, cause I get to be a part of their loving circle, even if it's just for an afternoon. 

Thanks for stopping by. If you are ready to get some of that family "love" captured in photos, let me help you. Contact me through the email (click on the contact me bar on the right side of the blog) or call me at 562-716-8568.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts