Baby V *Colorado Springs Newborn Photographer*

Hi friends. What a week we had last week. I hope all of my friends and clients that live in Black Forest area are safe. My heart goes out to those that lost homes and properties. 

But in the midst of this horrific event, the goodness in people comes out. I love how people of all walks of life donated time, food and clothing. Our community was quick to respond and that makes me really proud of our town and its' citizens. 

Miracles do happen everyday. Examples of these are the rain we had and a newborn session I got to do in the middle of last week. Babies are such a joy and it brings new perspective on life. 

Baby V had her grand entrance to the world about 2 1/2 weeks ago. She was such a doll to work with and even though we had a few toiled "accidents" during our session, you'd never know it with these sweet images. Here are just some of my favorites from our session together...










Newborns are best photographed within the first two weeks of life. They are still very familiar with the fetal position which helps with a lot of the baby posing that we see a lot on Pinterest. If you or someone you know is having a baby and would like to capture this important time in your family's life, contact me (through tab bar on the right side of this blog) or call me at 562-716-8568 and we will get that scheduled for you. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts