On a Sweet Note *Colorado Springs Senior Photographer*

Hi friends. Today I'm sharing with you a few more of my faves from our Senior 2013 Model session. Ms. J is so sweet and charming and when we saw this grey/beige dress from Terra Verde, we knew it would match her sweet personality. We added a turquoise headband and belt to bring in some pop of color to her outfit. 






and of course my fave...

I love how the light through the window just gives her enough 'shine' and make everything rosey and sweet. Just like my model. 

If you are or know someone who is graduating with the class of 2014, let me help you capture this special year of your life with a photography session. Contact me today for information on how you can get discounts and special pricing- 562-716-8568

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts