Snow day *Colorado Springs Children Photographer*

Hi friends. If you are local then you know that in the past couple of weeks we've been dealing with the white fluffy stuff. It's on the road, covering our yards and it even causes delays and snow days for school. Last Thursday when the big record snow came down and my kiddos had a snow day, I went outside with them for about an hour and enjoyed the snow. Here's a few images I snapped during that one hour....
 





I'm originally from Southern California so the snow is still very new to me and i'm still in awe of the beauty and serenity of it. The only thing I dislike about it is the driving part. :(
 
So what about you, what do you do when there's snow in the area?
 
If you would like to help me capture some of the beauty within your family, call me at 562-716-8568 or email me through the contact tab on the right side of this bar.Let me help you preserve those special memories.
 
Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts