Merry Christmas to all *Colorado Springs Family Photographer*

Hello there dear friends and clients. I've been so extremely blessed to have known each and everyone of you this year. It's been my honor to have been a part of capturing special moments for your family in 2012.
 
I'm looking forward to the holiday season and with that I'm here to let you know that I'm going on a vacation. Woohoo! I'm looking forward to the break and I'm sure that the little "getaway" will get me pumped up and ready to tackle everyone's photo needs for 2013.
 
But before I say adieu, let me share with you our Christmas card this year....
 
Thank you for your continued support and I'll be back early January. Look for updates here and on my Facebook page.
 
Have a Happy Holiday season.
 
Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts