S Family *Colorado Springs Family Photographer*

Hello friends. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving break. I enjoyed the mini vacation from work and grateful that I was able to spend some much needed time with the family. Now I'm back and I'm ready to share more images with you from previous sessions.
 
This time I'm featuring the S family. They are the sweetest and I love the colors that they chose for their session. It made them really stand out against the backgrounds at Garden of the Gods. Here's some of my favorites...
 










It was a bit chilly during our session but I'm so grateful that this family, especially the girls were such troopers. They even helped me set up some of our shots. Love it!
 
If you are looking for a laid back, casual way of capturing special memories for you and your family, you may contact me at 562-716-8568 or email me using the "contact tab" on the right corner of this blog.
 
Have a great day.
 
Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts