Ms K....Rampart High School Senior Rep 2012-13 *Colorado Springs Senior Photographer*

Hello friends. It's that time again where I'm sharing some of my latest session with you. This one is for my second Senior rep for Rampart High School.
 
Ms. K is a bubbly and beautiful girl. She loves sports and is active in her high school sports and academic clubs. I love smile and those beautiful blue eyes. Here's some of my faves from our session together...
 


 
my two gorgeous reps...
 
we're having a bit of fun here....

and finally the shot we use for our marketing materials...

I'm still accepting senior reps for other schools around the area so if you or someone you  know would like to be photographed and is not shy in sharing his/her experience to family, friends and peers then contact me [graceelainetolmanatyahoodotcom] and we can schedule the session.
 
Thanks for stopping by guys and for all the support. Enjoy the rest of your week.
 
Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts