Senior Packages are now 30% off + new workshop date *Colorado Springs Portrait Photographer*

Happy Monday friends. Today I'm going to be reminding you of some fun news being offered by Grace Tolman Photography....

Our Senior Package will be 30% off for the months of July-September. If you are a Senior and have been planning some Senior portraits done and out of the way before all the major "Senior" events happen...now is the chance to book your session.

I had a great turn out from my last workshop that I've decided to do it again. The newest date for the "Step outside the {auto mode}" will be AUGUST 25TH. Same day (Saturday) and time- 1:30-4pm at Simple Pleasures Store. Make sure you sign up today by calling them or checking their site here.

Hope you guys have a great week.

Have you seen the changes in the blog? Yes I'm planning a total makeover come August 1st. I'm looking forward to the new look and hopefully it will provide you with the same, if not more, pertinent information that you'll need in making your portait photography choices.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts