E kids *Colorado Springs Children's Photographer*

Happy Monday everyone. I'm counting down this week as it is my kids' last week of school. I can't wait for it. Looking forward to lazy days, sleeping in and exploring our favorite Summer spots with the kiddos. How's your week shaping up to be?

Speaking of kiddos, a few weeks ago, before I took the photos of Ms. Sabrina (you can see some photos from her shoot in this post) I was able to grab her and her siblings for a quick sibling photoshoot. I wrote an online article for Ella Publishing, which can be read here and I needed a photo of siblings. The E kid's mom was so kind to let me capture some special moments for their family and here are some of my favorites...

These kids look so darling and I love how each of them are showing their individual personalities in this group shot.


and of course we "had to" have some fun in this quick photoshoot. Love how the kids gave me their best goofy shot here...

and a little tickle time....

and finally my fave....
Don't let your children grow up without capturing the great relationships they have as a family. I can help you preserve these sweet memories. Find my contact info here and follow us on Facebook here to stay updated with our latest news.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts