Baby T One year old Smash Cake session *Colorado Springs Children Photographer*

Hi all and happy Monday. Things are moving along here at Grace Tolman Photography. I did a few sessions in April and have yet to share it here. Hopefully within the next few weeks. I'm also hard at work doing some final touches for my Photography Workshop at my local scrapbook store this weekend. Are you local and looking for a great way to learn more about all the great things you can do with your camera? Register today. You can learn more about the workshop in this post and also check out Simple Pleasure's facebook page here.

So a few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of photographing another blue eyed boy! I have mentioned before that one of the driving force for me to start my business was to be able to photograph blue eyed children. I'm not sure why that's the case, maybe because my own kids' eyes are hazel. Not that they're not beautiful but the blue eyes just always grabbed my attention.

Anyways, I was able to take some photos of Baby T just before he hit one year old. We had a fun backdrop filled with balloons and a cake to smash and EAT! What could be better than that?!

Here's some of my faves from that shoot.....



 and after a few more cute shots, we dived into the fun part....cake smashing!





and this is all time fave....


Thank you for stopping by and here's the link for the workshop post again. Other than the rainy weather we are having today, we've had some great "photographing" days lately. Are you looking to get a spring/summer photo done? Book now while we still have some great sunshine-y weather and before it gets too hot. You can find my contact info here.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts