Senior Outfit Suggestions *Colorado Springs Senior Photographer*

Outfits for photoshoots can be one of your most favorite part of preparing for the shoot OR it can be the part that you dread the most. If you are the latter well I just might have some ideas here for you...

I had put this together at Polyvore.com. If you are a fashionista or just want to "visually" see outfits put together before you actually wear them, then that place is something YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT!

In this collage, I had put three outfits togehter. One that's hip and trendy, another that's casual and the last one is more formal. These three can all work for my "Awesome" and "Totally Rad" packages in this year's Senior Portrait Packages. See this post for more details.


then I found this in Pinterest. Now I could've made my own boy collage but to be honest, I'm not very good at "men's outfits" and so I decided to use someone else's idea on this one. But don't you see how cool this can be. Just one pair of pants and three different tops would really give you lots of choices for pictures.

So there you have it. Again, make sure you check out our new SENIOR PORTRAIT PACKAGES in this post and if you are ready to book, click here for more info.

Have a great day.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts