RHS Prom Photoshoot *Senior Colorado Springs Photography*

Hello my friends. Thanks for stopping by today. This morning I'm super excited to finally share some of the images that I was able to capture from working with the Junior Prom Committee of Rampart High School. I was contacted by Ms. Maddie which you can see my session with her in this post. I was beyond thrilled that she had thought of me for this project and I have to say that working with these fine gentlemen and ladies was super fun! I hope I can get more chances like this in the future.

We had the photo session on a weekday at the place they are going to have their prom. Briarhurst Manor was a very interesting place. I've never been there before and walking around, finding nooks and spaces that will be a perfect backdrops for the images was not very hard to do. The only thing was that there where so many nice areas that it was hard to narrow them down.

So anyways, I LOVE all of the images we had done in this specific shoot and one post is not enough so maybe I'll do a part 2 but for now let me leave you with eight...no nine (see I can't really decide) of my faves...










When I told the kids that I wanted to do a jump shot, they were excited and on board with the idea. Oh how I love to work with teenagers. They're so fun!

So there you have it. I hope you are having a good start of the week and remember, if you are in need of someone helping you capture those special High school memories like Prom, don't hesitate to contact me for more information. I will give incentives and deals for group sessions. So gather some friends, a date, a beautiful dress and call me. *wink*

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts