acquired a new equipment *Colorado Springs Family Photography*

I have been crazy busy lately. That's all good but haven't had the time to share them all here. But don't worry, I have a few photo shoot pics to share in the next few days and some Spring Session announcements. So make sure you come back for that. You can also like us on Facebook or sign up for our google follower (on the bottom of the blog) to make sure you don't miss our important announcements.

But for now I'll leave you with my newest "toy". I upgraded recently and got the Nikon d7000. My heart was beating fast the day I purchased this. Not only because it's the priciest buy I've ever done but also bec. I almost didn't get to buy it. You see I've been eyeing this camera since fall of last year and two weeks ago when I started looking for it again, all the major online retailers where either out of stock with it or back ordered. That was a major scare but luckily one of the local camera stores in my area had ONE. Yes you read it right, on the day I called, they had only ONE LEFT!

After I have given the sales associate my credit card and she handed me the box, she said that it was meant to be mine. I would like to think that so.


Anyways, I hope you guys have a great day and next week seemed to be forcasting sun so if you are planning on getting some photos done for Prom, Easter or even Mother's Day, don't hesitate to contact me.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts