Gratitude Scavenger Photo Hunt part 2

How was your Thanksgiving break? Mine was definitely a B-R-E-A-K! I took off the whole week from work to spend some quality time with the family and now I feel so energized and ready to tackle the week's tasks.


I'm so excited as I have a few client photos to share this week but first, how about some of my latest Photo Scavenger hunt pics....

#13 With Words on it. I got this from my fortune cookie after a great dinner at Panda Express. I love how fortune cookies, however random they might be, somehow always inspires me to be better.

#16 in the retail industry. I scored this great bundle of ribbons and vintage trims for about $2 at my local Goodwill store. Does Goodwill count as a retail store? I hope so because that 's one of my fave places to score one of a kind treasures!

#18 That keeps me warm. I was working on using my circular knitting needle a couple of weeks ago and for my project, I made a cowl. Haven't used it yet but I love the color and how soft it feels on my neck. Fun stuff!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my "gratitude photo scavenger hunt" journey. It's been fun finding all the little things that makes my life blessed and joyful.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts