Welcome fall!

I wanted to break the "photo" posts with something new and apt for this season...

I know a lot of people (and I'm one of them) that stresses out about what to wear on a photoshoot. Especially the family sessions because you wanted to coordinate but not look too matchy matchy.

Well I have three looks/color schemes here that might just work out for your next photoshoot....


I think the neautral colors with the pop of green would work really well for this season when our trees and leaves are turning into reds and oranges.


this one is a little more subdued with the color scheme but I think it'll look great
for either a fall or winter session


and if you have a teen or senior looking for ideas for outfits for their upcoming shoots....try these



lots of great outfit ideas here. And once you've found the perfect outfits and is looking for someone to capture the season for you and your family, please don't hesitate to give me a call. I can help you with that.:)


*all images found in Pinterest


Signing off,


Grace


Comments

Popular Posts