Welcome all + On location: Park

Welcome to my photography blog. Browse around check out what's instore this month, like my free photoshoot on July 15th. Make sure you check that out in this post.
I have to apologize right now because I don't know the name of this specific location but I really like the trees, lots of shade but great lighting all around.
Here's my two favorite people to shoot.....




and because I can't decide which one I love the best from these two photos, I'm posting both of them. :)

I'm not much for the vintage look but with the sun shining high, I think making this photo have that vintage feel, offset all the brightness of the sun.
Thanks for stopping by and for the support. Don't forget to peek at my upcoming events. Look at the side bar to the right for more details.








Signing off,

Grace

Comments

Popular Posts