Let me introduce myself...



I've enjoyed photography almost all of my life. I remember borrowing my mom's camera during my high school and college years so I can take snapshots of my friends and I. I then would treasure these photos and preserve them in scrapbooks.

In High School, I was part of the newspaper editorial board and I had a stint as a photojournalist, roaming around campus with an old 35mm around my neck capturing all kinds of stories through my lens.

And then when I got married and had my first child, the need to capture moments, both the special and everyday ones got taken to another level. I followed my family with my camera all over the place, even when they refused to smile or give me a pose!

Then I decided to share my photographs with others and in turn luckily got two images published in the Creating Keepsakes magazine in the year of 2009.

Today, I am still taking photographs. More now than ever and with the support of my family and friends decided to turn this passion for capturing moments into a business. My goal is to help families preserve part of their lives through photographs. Capturing the relationships, the unique personalities and milestones that will be cherished forever.

As Ansel Adams once said "You don't take a photograph, you make it". Let us "make" memorable photographs together.

Comments

  1. How fun Grace! I can't wait to see more of your photos. Colorado looks like a great place for photo shoots! :) Congrats and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts